Use this guide only for the following Micromax models: A068, A069, A089, A25, A37, A37B, A37R, A44, A45, A46, A47, A50, A52, A58, A63, A72, A79, A88, A89, A90, A90S, A91, A101, A102, A106, A110, A115, A116i, A117, A119, A120, A177, A190, A200, A250, A300, A350, P310, P410i, P580, P650.
Backup all important files before starting installation.
- Download and then install the Android ADB USB Drivers fromhere.
- Switch off the Micromax device now.
- Remove the device’s battery completely and leave it unplugged until the stock Android ROM files are installed.
- Download Stock ROM zip for your device from the panel at the end of this post.
- Extract the archived ROM contents and save them all on your PC.
- Download SP Flash Tool from here.
Extract all the zipped files on your computer.
- Launch ‘flash_tool.exe’ file of the SP Flash Tool program.
- Click on the ‘Scatter-loading’ option.
- Find the Stock Android ROM ‘scatter’ file in the firmware folder. Load it in the SP Flash Tool app.
- Click the ‘Download’ button now. This will start the installation process.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
Press volume down or volume up a few times until the Micromax device is detected by your computer.
– the installation process will continue and you should wait until all files are flashed successfully.
- After the stock Android ROM is installed on your Micromax device you will see a confirmation dialog shown by SP Flash Tool.
- Close the application, disconnect the device from PC.
- Plug the device’s battery back into its place and then reboot it in normal mode.